|Photo: Katayef Bi Kashta Recipe|
- 3 cups atter (syrup)
- 1lb (1/2 kg) small Katayef store-bought
- 1lb (1/2 kg) kashta (homemade cream)
- 1/2 cup crystallized flowers store-bought
- 30 pancakes (depends on No. of People
- Fill each pancake with a tablespoon of Kashta.
- Pinch the edges together only half way, forming a cone-like shape.
- Garnish each pancake with a little amount of crystallized flowers.
- Arrange in a large serving dish.
- Serve with the atter (Syrup).
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
More Lebanese Food Recipes:
Chocolate nut halva
Lebanese Rice with Chicken (Riz 3a Djeij)
Chickpea and red pepper tagine
Lebanese Lemon Salad Dressing
Fattoush (Lebanese "Crumbled Bread" Salad with Sumac and Pita Chips)