|Photo: Pickled Tomato Recipe|
The Lebanese Food Kitchen, the home of tasty Lebanese food, invites you to try Pickled Tomato Recipe . Enjoy our collection of traditional Lebanese food Recipes and learn how to make Pickled Tomato.
½ kg small tomato
3 garlic cloves
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp chili
½ cumin powder
1 TBSP lemon juice
- Cut tomato from top as x shape or slices from the middle without separating it.
- Smash garlic with salt, chili, and cumin in mortar until soften.
- Add lemon juice and mix with the garlic mixture.
- Stuff tomato and sprinkle with the rest of the lemon mixture.
- Keep in a sealed jar in the fridge.
- Leave for several hours before serve. For large size tomato, leave for longer time.
*You can also add chopped parsley
More Lebanese Food Recipes:
Lamb with hummus and tabouli platter
Baba Ganouj Recipe
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe
Fish Tagine Recipe